- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 tilapia fillets, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 8 cups lightly packed, chopped kale
- 1 can or 15 oz sweet beans, drained, rinsed
- Tomato paste
· Step One
Sprinkle tilapia with half of salt and pepper; set aside. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a deep 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook about 2 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add half of kale, cook 2 minutes or until wilted. Add the remaining kale and oil; cook 2 minutes more or until wilted.
· Step Two
Stir in beans, drained tomatoes, wine and remaining salt and pepper. Top with tilapia. Cover and simmer over medium-low heat approximately 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F).
Photo Credit: www.blue-kitchen.com