- 1 pound jumbo lump crabmeat, picked over to remove any shell or cartilage
- 1 stalk celery, peeled, and cut into 1/8-inch dice
- 4 teaspoons finely sliced fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh tarragon leaves
- 1/3 cup prepared mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Sweet corn
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
In a medium bowl, lightly toss the crabmeat, celery, chives, corn and tarragon together.
In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, and mustard. Add the dressing to the crabmeat mixture and stir until just coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste. If not using right away refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serve on hot bread rolls or on a bed of lettuce.
Photo Credit: taste.com.au
Leave a Reply